Business Mentorship Program for Yoga Teachers
Next Group Mentorship Begins: August 2023!
Looking to rev up an existing wellness business or start from square one? Let’s talk!
The Soul Strong Business Group Mentorship is truly aligned to the needs and hearts of yogi and wellness entrepreneurs. We’ll nurture your heart and make your business sustainable! We will help you attain a predictable income to provide wellness for you and your clients for the long haul.
Your Business Mentor, Julie Afsahi
Julie is a rare fusion of bad ass business woman and deeply passionate yogi. She is WILDLY knowledgeable and has created a top notch program to educate and empower those interested in progressing their yoga business – both amateur and experienced entrepreneurs alike. This program covers multiple facets of business from social media and marketing to business expenses and budgeting calculators…. Although absolutely centered around yoga, I strongly believe that any entrepreneur, especially those in the wellness industry, would find this mentorship program invaluable. -Angie, Yoga and Pilates Teacher, 2020 Participant
Julie is the owner and co-founder of Soul Strong Yoga (Soul Strong). Soul Strong is one of the rare locally-owned fitness providers to remain in business through the pandemic due to a large client base and quick creation of virtual content. Her company, with two physical locations in downtown Round Rock, provides over 40 in-person yoga classes a week, virtual live and prerecorded yoga classes, Yoga Alliance Registered teacher training programs, and recently released a self-paced online yoga teacher certification at www.teachyogaforall.com. Julie is passionate about sharing practical business skills and tools to increase profitability for heart-centered entrepreneurs.
Who is this program for?
Our group mentorship is for yoga teachers and wellness professionals who are developing a new business or need help revving up their current business. There is really no professional venture too small for the mentorship!
Also, if you are really doubting that you’re ready, you’re probably the perfect person to join!
Julie’s Ready To Spill The Tea
We know building a business isn’t easy. So why do it alone, when you can sit with someone who’s been in your shoes, and with a strong community of your new best friends to support your business dreams?
Here’s How We Break It Down Across Six Meet-Ups
In our very first session together, you will:
- Nourish our cohort’s connection to build a lasting network of support
- Review program logistics to get organized and ready for all of the transformational content about to come your way
- Align your passion and talents with the heart of your business, becoming a grounded and efficient yogi boss
- Gain clarity on who your business will serve so you can quickly attract your dream clients
- Use meditation to help you envision your business and future clients
Bonus takeaway: Yoga Business Workbook with Ideal Client Mockup and more
In our second session together, you will:
- Use meditation to bring ease into our hearts when talking about money
- Know when to offer our services for free and when not to so that you can preserve your strength and profitability
- Get real numbers on yoga business services so you will never undersell yourself again
- Create your offer and specify its results to attract clients with real possibilities that are worth their time and money
- Develop a financial earnings plan for the next 6 months to achieve your financial goals and increase your revenue
Bonus takeaway: Yoga Business Worksheets and Yoga Professional Resume Template
In our third session together, you will:
- Unearth the personality of your brand so that your marketing reflects your truest self and attracts the right leads
- Strategically build your visual identity and brand that’s attractive and cohesive to your style
- Get clear on how to name and register your business to save you time and make your business bonafide
- Use financial tools to get organized and get paid with ease
Bonus takeaway: Building Your Offerings Worksheets and Invoice template
In our fourth session together, you will:
- Develop high-value offerings that can sell across a variety of markets to increase revenue with minimal effort
- Create a marketing package that you can share with a variety of client types to increase efficiency
- Start capturing leads and building relationships with a mailing list
- Explore ways to build a community of members who sustainably support your business
- Gather tools that help clients transform with tailored programs
Bonus takeaways: Mailing List and Referral Networking Guide
In our sixth session together, you will:
- Revisit where you are at in your own freebie development and delivery.
- Share all that we have built over the past months and cheer!
- Establish a clear plan for your marketing, solidify your message, and delineate services to offer
- Celebrate with new clients by building a vibrant Welcome Packet
- Walk away with an unstoppable and clear direction towards next steps
Bonus takeaway: Client Intake Forms template
2023 Group Mentorship Dates & Times
Virtual Meet-Up #1: August 5th, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.; Q and A from 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Virtual Meet-Up #2: August 19th, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.; Q and A from 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Virtual Meet-Up #3: September 9th, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.; Q and A from 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Virtual Meet-Up #4: September 23rd, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.; Q and A from 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Virtual Meet-Up #5: November 11th, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.; Q and A from 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Virtual Meet-Up #6: December 2nd, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.; Q and A from 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Why People LOVE This Program!
“I am so grateful and honored to be a part of the first cohort of Julie’s mentorship program. The timing of it was perfect, ending my year with a clear plan on how to structure my business and how to manage everything from social media to finances. Julie has thought of every question before we even asked, all of the materials were thoughtfully put together and aesthetically pleasing as a plus! I would 100% enroll and do this program again, I have gained so much knowledge and really enjoyed my time in the group.”
— Erika D.
“This program was EXACTLY what I needed after my YTT!! It gave me all the things I needed to start a venture of my own, along with the confidence and support of the amazing people in our group! #forevergrateful ”
“I participated in Julie’s Business Mentorship program in the Fall of 2020. This program offered me all of the resources and more, that I was looking for while beginning my yoga business journey. Julie’s personal approach and genuine care of us was incredibly supportive and helpful. I highly recommend this mentorship to anyone needing some wise direction on their yoga business journey!”
“The Yoga Business Mentorship at SSY was perfect because everyone in our group was at different stages of our business but we truly all learned so much, and we were given a plethora of resources and tools. I felt the content hit the major points I was seeking knowledge on, even as a brand-new-not-quite-there-yet entrepreneur. I highly appreciate the knowledge I gained from this mentorship and feel that it will make starting my business so much easier. ”